Lesson 9 – The Holy Spirit with Our Human Spirit
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself witnesses with our spirit that we are children of God.
John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truthfulness.
- The meaning of the word spirit in the Bible – spirit, wind and breath
- The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit with our human spirit
- The hand of Jehovah came upon me, and He brought me out in the Spirit of Jehovah and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. (Ezekiel 37:1)
- Thus says the Lord Jehovah to these bones: I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. (Ezekiel 37:5)
- Then He said to me, Prophesy to the wind; prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus says the Lord Jehovah, Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live. (Ezekiel 37:9)
- Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (John 3:5)
- And after the three and a half days, the breath of life out of God entered into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those beholding them. (Revelation 11:11)
- The wind blows where it wills, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from and where it goes; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit. (John 3:8)
- But the earth became waste and emptiness, and darkness was on the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was brooding upon the surface of the waters. (Genesis 1:2)
- And the Spirit of Jehovah came upon him, and he judged Israel. (Judges 3:10a)
- Now the origin of Jesus Christ was in this way: His mother, Mary, after she had been engaged to Joseph, before they came together, was found to be with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18)
- So also it is written, ”The first man, Adam, became a living soul”; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45)
- John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is coming, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, (Revelation 1:4)
- And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let him who hears say, Come! And let him who is thirsty come; let him who wills take the water of life freely. (Revelation 22:17)
- That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (John 3:6)
- The Spirit Himself witnesses with our spirit that we are children of God. (Romans 8:16)
- God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truthfulness. (John 4:24)