Lesson 11 – The Key Topics of the Bible (2)
Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all with unveiled face, beholding and reflecting like a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord Spirit.
Revelation 21:2 And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
- Eternal Life
- The Believers
- The Church
- The Kingdom of God 14
- The New Jerusalem
- The product and masterpiece of God’s work throughout the generations
- The bride of the Lamb 15
- The consummation of the Bible
- And the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and report to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us. (1 John 1:2)
- And this is the testimony, that God gave to us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.
(1 John 5:11-12)
- Fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold on the eternal life, to which you were called and have confessed the good confession before many witnesses. (1 Timothy 6:12)
- Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:19)
- Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (John 3:5)
- But we all with unveiled face, beholding and reflecting like a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord Spirit.
(2 Corinthians 3:18)
- That I might be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, a laboring priest of the gospel of God, in order that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, having been sanctified in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:16)
- And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. (Matthew 16:18)
- And He subjected all things under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church, which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all. (Ephesians 1:22-23)
- Husbands, love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her (Ephesians 5:25)
- But if I delay, I write that you may know how one ought to conduct himself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and base of the truth. (1 Timothy 3:15)
- And have put on the new man, which is being renewed unto full knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free man, but Christ is all and in all. (Colossians 3:10-11)
- To the church of God which is in Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, the called saints, with all those who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in every place, who is theirs and ours: (1 Corinthians 1:2)
- And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. (Matthew 6:13)
- And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (Revelation 21:2)