Lesson 9 – The Four Crucial Elements of the Bible
Col. 3:4 When Christ our life is manifested…
1 Cor. 15:45 …The last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.
Eph. 1:22-23 And He subjected all things under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church, Which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all.
- Christ being the center of the Bible
- The Spirit being the essence and sphere of the New Testament
- Life being the essence of the New Testament
- The church being the end of the extracts of the revelation of the Bible
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).
- Whose are the fathers, and out of whom, as regards what is according to flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen (Romans 9:5).
- But of the Son, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, and the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom.” (Hebrews 1:8)
- And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up (John 3:14).
- For there is one God and one Mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 2:5)
- I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. (Galatians 2:20)
- …The last Adam became a life-giving Spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45)
- And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. (2 Corinthians 3:17)
- It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. (John 6:63)
- For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death. (Romans 8:2)
- For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the spirit is life and peace… But if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of the One who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you. (Rom. 8:6, 10- 11)
- Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Before Abraham came into being, I am. (John 8:58)
- And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (Revelation 21:2)